The Striving in the City Soiree is Striving for More’s signature fundraising event. The event will take place on Saturday, April 14th from 6-10PM. It is being held at the chic, Mirage Lounge located at 400 N. West Street in the Glenwood South area of Raleigh. This year, we are very excited to be having a Casino Night theme. We will be having professional dealers and Vegas style casino tables including Blackjack, Craps, No Limit Texas Hold-em and Roulette.
Tickets can be purchased in advance for $50 by using our online registration system (before April 12th) or for $60 per ticket at the door, the night of the event.
Each Event Ticket Includes:
- Casino Gaming with Professional Dealers
- Live auction led by Professional Auctioneer
- Silent auction
- Complimentary Photo Booth Picture from Classic Carolina Photo Booth
- Music provided by Mirage’s resident DJ, Pauly D
- $100 in casino money
- One casino prize raffle ticket
- Complimentary champagne cocktail
- Buffet featuring an assortment of Italian food and sushi
- A solid brass childhood cancer awareness ribbon lapel pin
- Non-alcoholic beverages (alcohol can be purchased at the bar)
- Free parking in the Mirage parking lot
- Free coat/hat check